How to Install Plex on Firestick
If you’re a guy who doesn’t know how to install Plex on Firestick, you’re in the right place. As in today’s tutorial, I’m going to share with you the full steps to install this application. Apart from that, I’ll also share some other details, such as how to set up a server, how to update it, and a lot more. Make sure you read the complete guide and don’t skip any steps, as you may miss some of the most relevant details.
That’s why I’d recommend reading this guide to the end if you want to understand it perfectly. So, before we get started, we’re taking a look at what Plex is and why it’s useful to you.
What is Plex?
Plex is undoubtedly a common streaming application that lets you enjoy all your favorite shows, be they movies, games, videos or audio content. You can use it on any platform of your choosing and watch the media because it has excellent accessibility features that make it stand out from other competitors. You can conveniently stream movies, TV shows, live TV, podcasts, recorded shows and personal files, including images, using Plex on Firestick. Plex gives you a seamless streaming experience when it is properly set up.
For a better viewing experience, any Kodi user should download and install Plex on Firestick. Not only does it support streaming of media, but it also allows you to download unlimited content to your Amazon device. What you need to do is subscribe to the Plex app using the Plex pass and begin watching loads of media content for an infinite period of time. You can also download music, videos, and other streaming content that you like on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Amazon FireStick.
Install Plex on Firestick
- Go to https://www.plex.tv on your computer or mobile (you can also use a FireStick supported browser such as Silk Browser or Firefox) and click Register.
- You can register with your existing Facebook or Google credentials or create a new account with an email address.
- Once signed in, you can purchase one of the Plex Pass packages for additional benefits. The plan costs $ 4.99 monthly, $ 39.99 yearly and $ 119.99 lifetime. We’ll talk about the benefits of buying a Plex Pass later in this guide.
- This is how you sign up for a Plex account.
Steps to install Plex on FireStick
- Choose search.
- Type Plex and click on the search results. You can also hold down the Alexa button on the remote for voice commands.
- Tap on it when you see the Plex app icon in the Applications & Games section.
- Go ahead and press Get (or if you downloaded it then, just click Download)
- Wait for the Plex app to be downloaded and installed on the Fire tv
- Click Open to launch Plex once installed
How To Setup Plex
- The following window will appear when you run the application for the first time. I guess you signed up. So, click on Sign in.
- The code appears on your FireStick screen.
- Use your computer, mobile or any device other than your FireStick and go to https://plex.tv/link and enter the code.
- You can see a confirmation of the Linked Account on your computer, phone, or other device where you entered the code. Now you can get back to the FireStick.
- You will be directed to the following screen after successful linking. Click Subscribe if you wish to purchase a Plex Pass. You can use one of the payment modes linked to your Amazon account for purchases. If you don’t want to buy a ticket, click Not Now.
- If you haven’t set up a Plex server for your Plex account, you will see a “Server Not Found” error. We’re going to talk about setting up a server later. For the time being, click Proceed.
- This is the home screen of the FireStick Plex app after startup. And if you haven’t synced the app to any servers, you can still access excellent free content. We have web shows, news videos, podcasts and more.
It’s pretty much. This is how you can set up and use Plex in FireStick.
I hope this post on how to install Plex on Firestick and related details has been of use to you. With Plex on Firestick, you can comfortably watch any movie or episode, or listen to music without any trouble. Please write in the comments column for more questions.